Warming the Pot

To properly brew tea you first need to warm the pot.  I've started warming the pot.

Many of you visited this site when I had a web design & hosting business. After 15 years, I decided it was time to do something different. So, As of October 1, 2015, I officially retired from the web thing and am not doing things that nourish me mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and physically. Working with computers is draining and at times soul sucking. I truly enjoyed my clients and helping them manifest their ideas; however, I became unbalanced.
So, I heard the call for Qigong in Brainerd, MN, my new home. This website will support that initiative as well as occasionally have some personal links and such. I'm going to leave the blog as the home page to keep the search engines happy. They tend to rank sites that regularly update higher. We need to appease the almighty and powerful Google.

Comments

Popular Posts